Friday, January 8, 2016

Review: Banana Oatmeal Smoothing Mask

Well it's review time again!  This one I found at my local Walmart for just under $2! I have really dry skin, so I'm always looking for good exfoliants and moisturizers!

So this is the one I tried:
This mask is pretty easy and short.  You apply it to a clean face for up to 7 minutes, then rinse with warm water and apply a moisturizer after.

It's a yellowish color and smells awesome!  And even better...you can get 2 uses from this $2 packet! 

Here is my before (I know everyone loves these fabulous no makeup selfies!):
I'm straight from the shower, where I washed my face with my Mary Kay 3-n-1 Cleanser


And here I am after I just applied the mask.  It's pretty clear once it goes on, and I applied a pretty thick layer.  At first it feels kind of cooling, and then after the first minute or two it gets to feeling tighter.  Since I knew I had really dry skin, I opted to leave it on the full 7 minutes, which may have
been too extreme.
Here I am right after washing off the mask and putting on my moisturizer.  My skin was definitely red and very warm!
And this is a few minutes after...my skin was on FIRE and my face bright red...this doesn't even do it justice!  You can see the distinct red line along my jaw where the mask ended.  I was really worried at this point I had hurt myself, haha.
Thankfully about a hour later, the heat had left my skin, and the redness had went almost completely away.

Overall, my skin felt amazing after this.  The next morning when I woke up I was really happy with how soft and smooth my face felt.  I had a few panic moments, but really that was my fault for going for the maximum the first time.  Next time, when I use the remainder of the product, I'll probably leave it on like 5 minutes or less!  I would definitely recommend this product for you fellow dry skinned girls!  Just use caution, it's better to start out with fewer minutes and work up then potentially harm your gorgeous selves!

Thanks for reading!  And btw...I think I'm starting back up my YouTube channel, Taryn205...I'll hopefully be filming my 2015 favorites this upcoming week, so check it out!

Until next time...Love you guys, and thanks for reading!
~TARYN




No comments:

Post a Comment