Monday, February 22, 2016

Review Time: Fresh Soy Cleanser and Rose Mask

So in a recent YouTube video, I said how I received the Fresh Soy Cleanser and the Rose Mask as my free birthday gift from Sephora.  I've used them both a couple times now, so I thought I'd talk about what I thought.

First up, is the cleanser:
I actually really liked this cleanser!  You just have to use a small amount and it lathers really well.  I also really liked the clean, cucumber scent.  The only downfall is that my face feels pretty dry after, and it doesn't have the little exfoliating beads that my Mary Kay cleanser has.  I'm not sure I would ever purchase this, it retails from $15-$38, which is a little pricey for a tube that is 1.7oz-5.1oz (Mary Kay cleanser is $20 for a 4.5oz tube). It does make my skin feel really clean though, and I'm such a sucker for that cucumber scent, haha...so maybe I will purchase some time.

Next up is the mask:
So this mask has actual rose petals in it, and it says that it hydrates and tones your face.  To me, it did nothing but make my skin feel really dry and tight after.  I didn't really like the smell too much, you have to wear it for 10 minutes, and  I honestly didn't think it did anything beneficial to my face. 
I'm glad I got to try this mask though, since I will NEVER purchase it, haha...it's $62!  Are you kidding me?!?!?!  No thanks!  I love trying out all these masks, but so far I'm still a huge fan for that charcoal and black sugar one from Walmart...will I ever find another one I like?!?!?!

I hope this little review was helpful, if you have any questions, just let me know!  I have several more masks I'll be trying out in the next few weeks.  Also, be sure to go subscribe to my YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/taryn205  I'll be posting a couple tutorials soon on this gorgeous new Mary Kay Spring Palette:




Thanks for reading!  Have a great night =)
~TARYN


Images of Fresh products are from Sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment