Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Review Time:Sephora Honey Mask

So today I'm doing a review on the Sephora Honey Mask.  It's a one time use fiber mask and it's suppose to help nourish and balance the skin.  As shown below, it claims to relieve dry and sensitive skin, and to use it for velvety-soft, comfortable and balanced skin. This mask is $6 on sephora.com and as mentioned, you use it one time.
Here is my before, I have just showered so my face is freshly cleaned with my Mary Kay 3n1 cleanser.  EEEEKKK...makeup free face, haha...you know I have plenty on these mask review posts, haha
The mask is one solid sheet, and actually when I got it out, I didn't even notice any smell at all.  That's a little disappointing since I ordered this mask because it was a honey one.  Anyway, the mask was pretty easy to apply to the face, but it's pretty slimmy feeling when you get it out of the package, like I was worried the whole time with this mask that it would drip everywhere.   The mask is folded when you remove it from the package, so that was a little complicated...it's very fragile feeling, and I was nervous that I would tear it while trying to unfold it.  Here is the SUPER scary pic of me with the mask on...remember, this isn't for the faint of heart =)
You wear the mask for 15 minutes, and as mentioned, there really isn't a smell at all.  It's a pretty cold sensation, and my face started feeling a little tight after having the mask on for 6ish minutes.  Here I am, immediately after removing the mask, before massaging in the mask:
After removing the mask, my face feels cold and pretty tacky.   And here is the final no-makeup pic for this post.  This is my face once the mask has been completely absorbed.


Overall, I did like the feel of my face right after the mask, but after an hour or two I really couldn't tell any difference.  I won't be re-purchasing this mask.  It's definitely not worth $6!  But maybe I've been spoiled after using the Charcoal Black Sugar mask...that thing was amazing!

That's all for this review, I recently purchased several more masks to try out, so I'm pretty excited about that!  Also, I'm diving fully into my YouTube channel, and recently uploaded a skin care routine video...please check it out, and be sure to subscribe!


Thanks again for reading!  Have a great evening!
~TARYN


No comments:

Post a Comment