Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Review: Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask

Hey people!  So tonight I'm doing a review on a drugstore find.  When I was grocery shopping, I went looking for a pore-cleansing mask of some sort.  I picked up this pack of masks, as well as the Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips.  I remember trying the strips back in my high school days...but let me tell ya, it was freakin' painful!  It felt like it was ripping off my skin, and still I didn't get the results I was hoping for.  So tonight I tried this mask...

The pack you purchase is around $6, and you receive these 4 single packets each for a single time use.  This mask is made from natural charcoal, and claims to purify pores 2x better than cleansing alone.  It claims to open pores and draw out pore-clogging dirt and oil, then leave the skin tingly, smooth and refreshed.  You can use this mask up to 2-3 times a week.

On to how to use it...you wet your face, it's activated by water.  Then dry your hands, open one packet and apply to face.  You massage the mask for about one minute then rinse with water and you're done!

Overall, I like the concept of this mask.  It's quick, it deep cleanses your pores, and not too complicated.  It does warm up as soon as you start to apply, so at first I was afraid it would irritate my face, but it wasn't too strong.  It almost seemed like as soon as it started to get a little too warm, it started to cool down.  I also must say that it has a really pleasant, clean, fresh scent.

After the minute, I rinsed my face and my skin definitely feels smoother.  My skin is a little tight, but I'll be applying my moisturizer before bed.  My pores still look pretty big, so not too sure it really worked on the pores, but my face does feel better.  I'm very curious to see if I get better results as I use the other 3 packets.

I did like this product, but unless I get better results as I use the other 3, I won't be repurchasing.  I feel like my other charcoal mask does what this one does, only better.  However, if it really cleans out the pores on my nose and on my cheeks I'll be a believer and love it.

I might also try the strips again, but it was just so painful, haha.

Thanks for reading!  Be sure to check out my YouTube page!

www.youtube.com/taryn205

~TARYN

No comments:

Post a Comment