Sunday, March 13, 2016

Review: Honeydew and Chamomile Sleeping Mask

Today I'm doing a review on the Freeman Honeydew and Chamomile Sleeping Mask.  This is intended for dry skin, and claims to deeply hydrate overnight.  As mentioned with the previous Freeman masks, I purchased this at my local Walmart for around $2.

The product is a thick white cream, and you want to use a generous amount on a clean face.  You smooth it all over, and it is made to absorb into your skin so that you can sleep in it, and then wash it off the next morning.

First of all...it smells AMAZING!  If you love a good clean scent, or if you remember the old school cucumber melon scents and liked it, then you will love this product!  I was ready to smear it all over after just opening the packet and smelling, haha. Anyway, I took a bit out and started to put it all over my face.  The cream looks pretty thick, but when you start to put it all over your face, I felt it was more runny than I first expected.  Then I got nervous that I used too much because it wasn't "soaking" into my skin.  But, I decided to let it go and wait a little bit, and after about 10 minutes my face was completely dry.

It's been about an hour now, and my face feels a little tacky in areas, but overall I can't really tell anything is on it.  Around my nose is a bit itchy, but hopefully that doesn't last much longer.  I'm very eager to see my results in the morning...

THE NEXT DAY...
The next morning, I woke up and took a warm wash cloth to wipe my face down.  To be honest, I was surprised that I couldn't tell any difference!  My face didn't feel any smoother, and actually felt drier!  So I went to do my makeup...I used my Mary Kay Freshner and then followed with my moisturizer.  This is when I could tell a bit of a difference.  My moisturizer is amazing on it's own, but I could tell that my skin was actually softer. 

To wrap up, I don't think I'll purchase this one again.  To be made for dry skin, I had such high hopes, but with little to no results.  I do have the rest of this packet to use, so maybe the next time I'll have better results.  If anything changes, I'll keep you posted!

As always, thank you so much for reading, and be sure to check out my YouTube: taryn205

Until Next Time!
~TARYN 

No comments:

Post a Comment