Sunday, May 17, 2009

Just a Quick Update...

So I know this doesn't really have anything to do with makeup, but it's been a little while since I've posted, so I felt I needed to.

The reason for this lapse is due to the fact that my grandfather has been in the hospital all week. He's home now, hopefully for good. But it has been a stressful week, with the trips to the hospital, working, and I've been staying with my grandmother so she doesn't feel afraid by herself.

This week I start summer school which will last for 6 weeks, so needless to say I feel like I've done nothing but run and run for months. I can't wait for July when I can actually relax for 2 months! =)

I will do a blog this week of my eyeshadows. I wanted to do a series of posts about my makeup collection with pictures and things that I love and things I wish I had never gotten.

So, upcoming blog posts include:
Eyeshadows
Face Products
Blush and Bronzer
Eyeliner
Mascara
Lipgloss
Lipstick
More Reviews!!!
And hopefully some hauls along the way! =)

Thanks for sticking with my everyone! Talk to you soon.

Later!
Taryn

2 comments:

  1. Taryn -I'm so sorry! I hope your grandfather comes home soon and gets to feeling better! You need some rest, girl! Good luck with school, can't wait for the eyeshadow post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Courtney! Papaw has come home, and he's getting lots of rest! I haven't went down and seen him yet since I've been busy at work, but mom says he seems to be doing ok. Classes start tomorrow, but it's only for 6 weeks and then I'll get almost 2 full months off to sleep and be lazy!

    ReplyDelete