Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tenn. CCO Haul! =)

Well, I'm back from my awesome 2-day vacation with my mom and sister and I had such a good time!! Of course my favorite part was going to the CCO in the Tanger Oak Outlet Mall, they had a lot of MAC stuff. I only got 4 things though, since some of it I already had and the other stuff, well, I was just trying to be good. After all, I did have more shopping to do and I didn't want to buy too much since MAC has more collections coming out in the next couple months that I want stuff from. Overall though I know I will have to go back to TN and to this CCO again!
I have heard that CCOs are like other outlets. You might go today and they have tons of stuff, but go next week and they have nothing. However, as I said before I was really pleased with this one. I only wish I would have waited to order Post Haste and Shimmermint since they had both here and on sale!

Anyways, here is what I got and pictures to go along with. I had a request to include more pictures [Courtney! =)], so I'm trying to make sure I take pictures of everything I talk about.


First though, before CCO, let me show what I got from All Cosmetics Wholesale (an online site that sells lots of name brand makeup).

1. Post Haste-A very pretty matte pink, although in the pot it kind of looks like passionate and sushi flower. I'll definitely have to swatch these colors and see.


2. Shimmermint Shadestick-A pretty light mint green. MakeupByTiffanyD used this in a tutorial and I knew I needed it. I usually don't like greens, but the look she did was just gorgeous! (Same product in both pictures, just different lighting)


Now for CCO (I'll also include prices so you guys can know what kind of deal you get)...
1. Lemon Chiffon Shadestick ($11.75)-A nude shade. Will be a good base I think for all over the lid. (Same product, just two different lights. It's not as yellow as in the left picture.)

2. Solar Riche Bronzing Powder ($14)-This was part of the Neo-Scifi Collection I believe [Correct me please! =)]. Once again, MakeupByTiffanyD had said it as a good contouring color, and I think it's just a pretty shimmery dark tan. (Once again same product, one on left shows the slight shimmer but I think the one on the right is more true to color.)


3. Mauvement Pigment ($13.75)-I had went with the intentions of getting Circa Plum (which they had), but once I put this one next to it, I liked this pigment better since it had some nice gold shimmers to it. (The picture doesn't do the color justice AT ALL-it's definitely a dull purple color, even though here it looks grey)

4. Take A Hint Tendertone ($11.75)-This and the bronzer was what I was most excited about! Allthatglitters21 is always talking about tendertones and how amazing they are, so when I saw that this CCO had them, I knew I had to pick one up. This was just a really pretty pink, and like Elle has said before, they smell so delicious-like kiwis! (I had already used this once! =)

Well, that is it for everything I got. I do have one story to tell though...
So I was checking out at the CCO and I was talking to the clerk about how much I love makeup and I really like MAC and such and she asked me if I work at a MAC store!!! I was so flattered that she would think I was talented enough in makeup to work as a MA! That just made my entire weekend, I swear! =)
Now I'm done for now. I'm really tired tonight and I do have a big work day ahead of me.
Later gators!
TARYN

No comments:

Post a Comment