Thursday, May 7, 2009

Nails and Bee Royal Products

So, first off I wanted to show off my awesome new nails! They just feel so summery with the yellow tips and pink flowers. I love them!











Okay, now on to makeup...

A couple weeks ago on Tweeter some of the makeup gurus were saying how Bee Royal was having a sale and then if you had a code you could get an additional percentage off. I knew that MakeupByTiffanyD had talked about one of their mascaras and how good it was, so I thought it was the perfect time to try it out. There stuff it kind of expensive, so if you want to try it, try to search for some sales first. I only got 3 products, so I'll share pictures and the prices. I haven't tried any of them yet, so I'll have to put up reviews later. These products are from beeroyalproducts.com


First off is the lipstick. Tiffany had said she got this lipstick and it was really pretty, so I decided since I was ordering anyway I should try it. It's a frosted lipstick -177 Fragile Pink ($17.50). As I said before, I haven't anything yet, but it does look really pretty. Sorry the pictures aren't too great on here, I think it's my lighting, but it's a very pretty pale pink.




In several of her videos, Tiffany raves about the BEE LUSHicious mascara ($17), so that's the main reason why I wanted to order. The brush is kind of big, but I'll definitely have to try it out to see if it beats out Smokey Lash.


This next product I got just on a whim, but it sounded good in the description, haha. It's another mascara. I love mascara, can't ya tell? I'm going to try their High Definition Mascara ($19). It has a very tiny brush, and usually that only gives some length after several coats, but I'll see how this one works.


Well, that's it for now! Finals are done, I just have a few more things to submit and I'll be done with this semester. I'll get one full week and then I start summer school for 6 weeks, yeah! haha...

Hope you all are doing well. Later!

TARYN

No comments:

Post a Comment