Sunday, May 24, 2009

Some Face Love =)

So last night as I was washing my face, I knew I needed to make a post about my fave drugstore face products=Neutrogena's Deep Clean Line. I love this stuff!! I've tried several of the products but my all time fave is the Toner (it's blue). They have recently stopped selling this product at my Walmart, however, I found it on ulta.com and bought like 3 bottles of it, trying to stock up. I use it EVERY night before bed and I love the cool tingly feeling it leaves behind. I know that some may find that it is kind of strong, but since using it I hardly break out, especially after pairing it with the acne gel from Clean & Clear I've shown before. I've also talked about the Best Bath Store toner, so if you are not really prone to breaking out, maybe only once in a while, and the Neutrogena toner is too strong, you might want to try that one.



Another product of Neutrogena's that I love is the scrub. I really like scrubbing face washes because I always feel that it makes my face feel so much better! Once again, it has that cooling sensation like the toner, and with the scrubs it makes my face feel clean, smooth, and just great at night!




They do have other products I've tried, like several of the face washes, but I really just wanted to mention my favorites. If you don't like scrubbing face washes, they also have a foaming wash that I've tried and really like as well. If your local store doesn't have these products, you might check out ulta.com, I know they still have the toner.

On a related note-I'm not sure if it is part of the Deep Clean line, but Neutrogena came out with a line that is purple, and is suppose to relax you when you used at night. Let me tell you that I didn't like that stuff at all! I bought the scrub, and it stunk so bad, and the scrubs were actually a little harsh, would NOT recommend that stuff at all!

Hope that helps!
More posts later! Have a good night!
Taryn

No comments:

Post a Comment