Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Very Pretty Summery Look =)

AMAZING LOOK!

So I had to post this video, it's one of my new favorites! In fact, I wore this to work the other day because it kind of matches my new nails, and I got so many compliments. I didn't do the really winged out liner, but the colors are so gorgeous!

I've been thinking about doing this in my blog...posting my favorite videos or posting looks I've come up with, that way it's not all just reviews. I really like doing this blog thing, and as dweeby as it sounds, I was so excited to see that 4 people are following my blog!! =)

Hope everyone is doing ok and having better weather than we are in Kentucky!

Sorry if the video isn't in this blog, refer to the one posted right after if not. I'm not quite up to date on the blogging world yet, haha.

Later!

TARYN

No comments:

Post a Comment