Friday, June 5, 2009

Blush Collection

Continuing with my collection blogs, I decided to do all my blushes. I don't really have too many of them so I thought this would be a quick blog to do before doing my online mid-term and then going to bed. Until recently I didn't really use blushes, because I have really rosy cheeks and thought that blushes would only make me look worse. However, once I started getting into makeup I realized that blushes just give a nice glow to my skin and make it look better! Next on my list is to try one of MAC's Beauty Powder Blushes, Tiffany (MakeupByTiffanyD) raves about these, so I think I'll be purchasing one the next time I go to Mac...probably next week, haha.

So...on to the collection!



Petticoat MSF (Limited Edition)

This is such a pretty light pink color with some shimmer into it. It's light enough where it doesn't make me look crazy, but it warms up my cheeks and leaves a pretty sheen. Some people on YouTube have even mentioned you could use this as a highlight in the summer when you've got more color. Hopefully I'll get my butt in gear and start tanning and find out. =)

Love Rocks Minerialized Blush Duo

Gold violet melange/bright blue pink

Love Rocks is really pretty hot pink. When I started buying my blushes I wanted to make sure that they were all pretty different, so I felt I wasn't wasting my money. To use, I just swirl my brush over both colors to get a nice shimmering pink on my cheeks.

NARS Orgasm

This was one of the first blushes I bought. It's such a pretty peachy color, and it would compliment anyone. It's one of the most famous blushes from what I've heard and I really do think it would look good on anyone.

NARS Madly

This blush I truly bought just because of Tiffany (MakeupByTiffanyD). She used it in a tutorial and talked about how pretty it was so I felt I had to get it. It does kind of look blah in the container, but when you put it on your cheeks it this really pretty sun-kissed look.

Solar Riche Bronzing Powder

Midtone deep orange brown

This isn't really a blush, but I only have the one good bronzer so that's why it is in this drawer. I've talked about this color before, in my CCO haul, but I hadn't used it at that time. I use this product to contour with, and it works SOOO well. I had been using a Revlon bronzer before to contour, but this product was made for my skin it feels. It just blends out so well and creates a very natural coloring. This one pictured is from the Neo-Scifi Collection from MAC, but it's been re-released in the Style Warrior Collection right now, so if you don't have it you need to get it!

Well, that's the blush collection! I have some Mary Kay blushes and bronzers, but I've put those away after getting MAC. I still have them for right now, in case I need them, but I'll probably be giving them away or something soon to make room for more makeup, haha.

You guys have a good night! Look for upcoming blogs about makeup looks, more on my collection, reviews, and hopefully another small haul! =)

Later!

TARYN

No comments:

Post a Comment