Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lastest Haul!! =)

So last week was pay day so I of course went shopping again, haha. I didn't get too much since I'm trying to save up for MAC's Collections in July [I'm GETTING that 226 brush!!]. I did get a few items from Mac though, and then Sephora and Victoria's Secret. I made a vid recently on YouTube as well so check that out, too!



So VS is having their HUGE sale, and so I had to get things, haha. There were some more lipsticks that were $3, so I picked up two more...

1. Whisper: A really pretty tan color with a "whisper" of pink, haha.

2. Guilt Free: A gorgeous pink, that is still more of a neutral I think.

3. I also picked up some Very Sexy DARE perfume and body wash since it was half off!

Next stop: Sephora. I only went in to get another bottle of Clinique Lotion, and wouldn't you know my luck...I picked up the gel for oily skin! Geez...so now I'm going to have to take it back and get the lotion for very dry skin. On the up side I did get a sample of Sephora Brand Riviera Body Scrub...so I'll definitely have to try that out.



And finally...MAC!! I only got 3 things...I'm so good!

1. Nymphette Lipglass-This color is a lot like Hello Kitty's She Loves Candy, but with more gold. However, I love them both so I know I'll use them.





2. Rags to Riches Dazzleglass: I am so in love with Dazzleglasses right now!! I've been trying to get ones that are different, so I had to pink up this pretty pinky blue one! Absolute love!


3. Tempting Eyeshadow: Honestly, I have no idea why I felt I needed this shadow, haha. I guess since people have been saying on YouTube they had it I felt I needed it, too. Honestly though it does remind me a lot of Bronze [although Bronze is a tad redder], but it matches almost completely with Mulch, it's just Mulch is a Velvet while Tempting is a Lustre.

Here are swatches of Tempting with some shadows I think are kind of similar:

Tempting (On Top)

Bronze, Satin Taupe, Mulch, Antiqued (For pic above)

Satin Taupe, Mulch,

Bronze, Tempting, Antiqued (For pic above)

Bronze, Satin Taupe, Mulch, Antiqued,
Tempting (For Pic Above)

Here are swatches of all 4 lip products:

Nymphette, Rags to Riches, Whisper, Guilt Free



Well, that's all for now! I'll be doing some more vids with reviews, hauls, and I'm going to try another tutorial before I completely give up on them, haha. Now that summer school is over I'll have more time to really play with YouTube and on here!

Hope everyone is having a great summer! I'm actually going swimming for the first time this summer tomorrow with my sister! Hopefully I won't get too burned.

Talk you all very soon.
LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment