Sunday, June 28, 2009

MAC Friends and Family Sale Haul

Hey Everyone!!

So this is just a blog about my recent MAC Friends and Family Sale Haul. I did really good...only spent $70!! I put up a vid on YouTube, but I wanted to post pics as well since I thought those would show up better.

The Haul:


1. Studio Sculpt Foundation NW15: I love this foundation, and I was getting kind of low in the other bottle so I wanted to go ahead and pick up a spare since I was getting 25% off.

2. Bisque Eyeshadow: I know this is kind of a boring e/s, but I wanted a good blending shadow. This color is just a shade or two lighter than my skintone, so I knew it would work great.


3. Vanilla Pigment: I had first got a sample of this pigment, and after using it a lot, I knew I needed to get the full size. This pigment works great as a highlight and also to add some sheen over some dark matte colors.

4. Queen Bee Lipglass: These next two lipglasses I decided I wanted after seeing people's hauls on YouTube for the Naked Honey Collection. This Queen Bee lipglass is a gorgeous coral pink color and I'm so glad that I got it.

5. She's A Star Lipglass: This is also another gorgeous color that is a light tan color. It's like a perfect summer color, and will look even better if I ever get a tan, haha.

So that's all I got!! I have another haul vid going up soon, and I recently did a nice smokey eye tutorial. The tutorial is only my second one, so it's not perfect, but I'm trying to get better. Here are some pics of the look:

Thanks for stopping by!
Later!
TARYN

No comments:

Post a Comment