Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pay Day Haul =)

So yesterday I went shopping =). I didn't buy too much makeup since Mac's Friends and Family sale is coming up next week and you can get like 25% off everything. I did get 2 things though because one thing is limited edition and I didn't want them to run out...the other I just wanted, haha. So below is all my Lush, Mac, and Victoria's Secret stuff...Enjoy!
I also have a video up on YouTube about my haul, so check it out if ya want, too =)
So first are my lipsticks from Victoria's Secret. They still had some of their makeup 75% off, so these lipsticks were only $3!! I really like their lipsticks because they are very smooth and feel very nice.
First was a color called Limelight. It's a very pretty Cranberry color. It's a little darker than I usually go for, but it was just too pretty to pass up! Especially for $3.


Next was Kiss Me, a gorgeous pink color! I can't wait to try it out soon.


Next stop was Lush where I HAD to get a big chunk of Rockstar...it's so amazing! I also got a sample of Porridge. Some of the gurus on YT have mentioned that it can be abrasive, but I wanted to try it out. The woman at Lush said it's really good to use before and during shaving.

I also got another bubble bar in Creamy Candy. The lady at Lush said that a lot of the pink products smell like Rockstar and she really recommended this bubble bar, so I decided to try it.

Next was a product I was interested in trying out...a bath melt. These don't make bubbles but create an oil feeling. It's suppose to be very relaxing and good for your skin. I'll have to tell you how that goes. =)

Finally I stopped by Mac, and like I said I just bought two items. I wanted to try a beauty powder blush. MakeupByTiffanyD raves about these and says they are amazing so I knew I needed to get one and try it out. I got On A Mission from the Style Warriors Collection.

I also got High Tea lipstick. This has been on my list for awhile, and I just thought it was such a good nudish pink color. I've heard from some guru videos that is a good alternative to Myth, since not everyone can pull off that extremely nude color.

Hopefully I'll have another haul blog in a week or so with the items I get from the sale =)
Hope everyone is doing well!
Later!
TARYN

No comments:

Post a Comment