Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another Haul...




Okay, so today in the mail I received a few more things. I had placed an order with Coastal Scents and Best Bath Store, so I wanted to share what I had purchased.




First, from Coastal Scents (CS). CS was having a sale on their gel liners: buy 3 get one free, so I HAD to order some since I think they are such good bases! I also ordered 2 brushes, since I love their brushes so much and they're so cheap!


1. Shade and Sahdow Brush-This is one of their new brushes that they are only going to have for a short time. To be honest, it's really small, but I think it still might be good to use to pack on color on the lid or even use as a highlight, I'll have to use it though to really know if it's good.


2. Sable Contour Brush-I was really excited to get this one, because I thought I could use it my crease. However, it's kinda short to do that, but I'll still try it out. They were out of the brush I really wanted for the crease, but oh well, it's nice to try new things.


3. Deep Plum Gel liner-This is a gorgeous deep purple color. Like I said, I really like to use these gel liners as a base, but in this case it might look good as a liner, too!


4. Sexy Pink Gel liner-To be honest, I don't really know why I chose this one, but I thought I MIGHT wear a pink look, so I might need it, haha.


5. Silk White Gel liner-I know some people might think I'm crazy for getting a white one, BUT it's nice to have a white base to help brighten your eye lid especially for brighter colors in the summer and spring. I have a NYX jumbo pencil in milk, but I thought I might like using the gel liner better.


6. Truffle Gel Liner-This a nice brown liner. Like the deep plum, I thought this would be nice to use as a base or liner, and I didn't have a good brown liner as of yet.




The order I placed with Best Bath Store was for all samples. I got to pick out 5 samples for free and only had to pay the shipping which was $7. I know that might seem like a lot, but these samples are actually really good sized!! They also included a 15% off coupon on my next order from them.




So, I had heard about this place through AllthatGlitters21, and when she said you could get free samples I knew I had to try it. Here are the samples I got:


1. Acne Treatment Gel-I used this tonight for the first time, so of course I can't give a good review on it just yet, but I will say it does stink. HOWEVER, if it works, I'll look past the smell =). I have a few breakouts right now, since it is almost "that time", so we'll see if it helps clear it up at all.


2. Dead Sea Foot Scrub-I am always looking for really good foot products that will make my feet smooth and pretty, especially since it's flip flop season. I'll have to use it maybe this upcoming week and report back on it if does anything.


3. Pore Refining Facial Toner-Once again, this product kind of stinks-think old man cologne, haha. However, like with the gel, if it works and makes my skin look good, I can overlook the smell.


4. Dead Sea Facial Scrub-Elle (Allthatglitters21) had said something about this one, so I thought I wouldtry it. I'll try to use it this week, too. Elle said the smell wasn't too bad on this one, so I'll have to see.


5. Acne Facial Bar-This one doesn't stink as bad as the toner, but it does have an odd smell. Hopefully it'll work though. =)




So there is all of what I got in the mail today. I'll try to keep up on the reviews for my new products and we'll see how good everything is =). Now it's off to work on school stuff...yeah.




Later =)


TARYN

No comments:

Post a Comment