Monday, April 27, 2009

Some Pictures...

I've been thinking I've needed to put up some pictures of things I've been talking about, so I took a couple tonight. More to come =)

So here are the drawers from Walmart I was talking about. They come in 3 or 5 drawers and range from $4-$7. I even stack them on top of each other so I can store more without taking up more counter space. Since I don't depot my MAC e/s, I have them put into drawers based on the color group. I love these things, haha!

Here are a couple pictures of the samples I got from the Best Bath Store, too. The jars are about as big as a quarter, and are completely full (except for the Intensive Eye Cream, so be warned!)!


This is a picture of the empty jars you can get at Walmart 2 for 97 cents. They are great to put anything in and they are slightly bigger in diameter than a quarter. They come in pink, yellow, and purple (as shown).


This is a picture of some more storage containers I got at Walmart. They have these long ones as well as ones that are bigger in width all 3 for $1. They work great in your drawers to keep things organized.


Above is my favorite brush I've gotten from Coastal Scents. It's short, but still slightly pointed so it's perfect for my crease! I use it all the time. I believe it is the one they say is comparable to MAC's 226. I don't own that brush yet so I can't say if it does, but it is a great brush for those of us on a budget!



These are pictures of paint pot samples I've got from All Beauty. As you can tell the samples are about the size or a quarter, and have a lot in them (But they are NOT completely full)! I've used this one like about three times and there is still a lot in there!! I apply it with a brush and just make sure there is a nice even, thin coat all over my lid. I think having these samples are a great way to see which ones you want to own as well as not wasting a lot of money on things you might only use every once in a while.
Well, that's all my pictures for now. I hope this was somewhat helpful...More to come of course! Including more reviews and hopefully my haul from CCO this weekend!!
Later Gators!
TARYN

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I was wondering how you kept everything organized! I've never seen so much makeup in my life! LOL Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's worse is that's not even all of it! haha..Mom has told me she's going to cut me off from buying makeup, but I feel I need it. =)

    ReplyDelete