Friday, April 24, 2009

A new day...new products!!


So I had a doctor's appointment today, and while I was out I decided to treat myself to some goodies. Not too many, since I've said twenty million times, I'm going to TN next week to my first CCO and such. However, I couldn't resist getting a couple things. OH! But you will be proud, I didn't even go into MAC, I swear I'm waiting until after TN and after the next collection in May comes out, since there are some things I'm waiting in that. Also, I'm waiting for some reviews on the Rose Romance Collection on YouTube to see if I need anything from it.


Anyways, but to what I did get...I went into Sephora and Victoria's Secret as well as I had placed an order with Sephora and it was waiting here for me when I got home (such a nice little surprise=))

First from my Sephora store experience:

1. Smashbox HD concealer-I recently got the MAC studio sculpt concealer, and don't get me wrong I really like it, however, it doesn't work well under my eye, so I decided to try this one. I don't have really dark circle or anything, but I just want something to make that area look more smooth. Hopefully this product will be it =)

2. Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Zero-So I was going back and forth between trying this one or Stila, and I asked a couple of the girls there and they both said to get this one. I have fluidline from MAC which I LOVE and where everyday, but I wanted a pencil eyeliner I could smudge and make less dramatic if I wanted.

3. Sephora Body Butter-This was my free deluxe sample, and actually it smells really good, so I'll have to see if it's greasy or what.

4. Murad Clarifying Cleanser-This was just a small sample the clerk threw in my bag (they have started doing this lately which I think is a great idea!). I'm always up for trying new cleanser, so I'll have to see what this one is like. I'll have to get on Sephora.com though and see if I can use it to get eye makeup off or if it's just a cleanser.


From my online order from Sephora...

1. NARS Madly Blush-As published before, I ordered this because Tiffany (MakeupByTiffanyD) used it in a tutorial and I just thought it was too pretty not to own.


From Victoria's Secret...

1. Beauty Rush Liquid Glitter Liner in Platinumania (Silver)-So I was checking out, and I saw this and thought it might be pretty with certain looks, maybe even over black liner to give sparkle. I know, I'm such a sucker, haha.

2. Beauty Rush Cream Shadow in True Blue-They has these products 2/$12 and I thought the color was pretty, and that it might work as a base.


So...that was all the makeup stuff I got. I've been thinking about taking some pics of the things I talk about so that way people can see them. I don't know, I'm still getting used to all this blogging stuff, haha.


Now off to see the bf and go get some Mexican...YEAH! =)

Later!

TARYN

No comments:

Post a Comment