Sunday, April 19, 2009

A couple things I love, and maybe some bad ones, too...


So...I decided that I should post somethings that I have found to be really good items. This way, maybe someone who is looking for this will find something good.


1. MAC paint pots-These are such good bases!! They can double to either even out your skin tone, or a colored base works well under e/e to bring out that color. Paints are also good. As mentioned in a previous post, shopallbeauty.com is a great place to buy MAC PP samples.


2. Cosmedicine Healthy Cleanse Foaming Cleanser & Toner In One-I bought this product in a sample size from Sephora and fell in love!! I have then purchased 2 full size bottles since! I know it is expensive for $35, BUT it is a really good product, will last a long time, and I don't use it everyday. I use it at night when I come home and don't have time to get a shower to get all my makeup off. I love it, because it gets all my eye makeup off, even the blackest I've put on and mascara! It's a really good product. I bought the last bottle in January and I haven't even used half. Just shake it up, 3 pumps, and you're ready to go!


3. Bare Escentuals Buxom Lip glosses-I LOVE THESE GLOSSES!! If you like a lip plumper, and love the tingly effect, then these are for you! I have like 4 different colors and even a couple samples! I love the slight color the glosses have and of course that tingly feeling is what I love. I've even got my mom and sister hooked on these and they don't even use makeup that much!


4. Makeup Forever Smokey Lash-As recently described in a previous post, I think this mascara is the best I've ever tried. It lengthens, volumizes (? is that right?!?), it's great!


5. Naked Lunch e/s (By MAC)-I have recently discovered this eyeshadow, and I just think it's so pretty! I use it as a highlighter sometimes, but here lately I have been using it all over the eye and then adding Sketch to the crease-GORGEOUS and simple =)


6. YouTube-Especially Allthatglitters21 and MakeupByTiffanyD-Okay, I know this is dorky but these girls are so awesome! I love the looks they do, but they both just seem so sweet as well. I also follow them both on twitter (My twitter name is taryn205), and they both reply back to me and answer questions I have which I think makes them even awesomer, haha, yes, I know that's not really a word.


Well, I think that's it for all the love. Now onto the things I'm not lovin'...


1. College!!!-Sorry, I had to throw this one in. I'm down to my final year, and I am hating this semester. My classes are boring and pointless, and I am just overwhelmed with work!! Hopefully next semester will be better since I'll actually get to start teaching some. I know it's gonna be hard work, but at least it will be in something I like.


2. Cover Girl e/s-Okay, so i was hooked in by the awesome colors my Walmart had and I picked up some of them...they suck! You have to load on the color and by the time you get some, you look like it's been caked on, NOT a good sight, haha. Would definitely skip these and save up for MAC!


3. Lash Blast mascara-So I know some people love this stuff, I found it to be horrible! It does nothing but clump my lashes and does nothing to lengthen them.


So, I can't really think of anything else I'm hating on right now, but I'm sure with all the new products I've bought there will be something that is horrible. So far I love my CHI iron guard, and I'm still trying to decide on the Clinique lotion, but I'll keep you informed =)


Later!

TARYN

No comments:

Post a Comment