Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Ramble


So I realized today that I have a makeup addiction, haha. I was really trying to not buy makeup right now because 1) I'm going to a CCO (Cosmetic Company Outlet) in two weeks and I wanted to save money in case I found a bunch of awesome stuff 2) I don't really need anything!!! and 3) I wanted to save money and room for a couple of the MAC collections coming up since I already have a couple things picked out for them (I know, I'm a dweeb).


However...I still just ordered ANOTHER blush from Sephora. And why you might ask? Because Tiffany aka MakeupByTiffanyD just used it in a tutorial and said it was pretty. I know, I'm really pathetic. I did still have that 15% off coupon though...does that make it better? I know, not really. I don't know, I've recently been into using blushes, I think they help conceal my bright cheeks with a pretty peachy or tanish color. =)


I also wanted to add that I am still using the Best Bath Store products, and I really am liking them! I think I'm going to definitely have to get more of the toner, I think that is what is making my skin feel so good. I'll of course keep using them and try to keep updating on my thoughts, but as of right now, I really like them.


One other tip I wanted to share is the awesome plastic drawer thingys that Walmart sells! I have like 7 of the smallest ones in my bathroom holding all my makeup and like 2 of the big ones in my room helping to organize my stuff. These things are great to help organize anything, and they are really affordable too!!


Well, I guess that's it for today. I had just used the face stuff and wanted to share that I think they are really good products! Hope you all are having a great day!


LATER!

Taryn

No comments:

Post a Comment