Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Best Bath Store...Best thing EVER!!!


Okay, so I just got done using the Best Bath Store's Face Scrub, and it is amazing! My skin feels so smooth and wonderful. I swear, I think I might have finally found my night time routine with the Best Bath Store line. The scrub you just use every once in awhile, but I swear, my skin is clearing up really well, and it's not drying out at all!!! If I haven't said it enough, everyone should check out this place, and AT LEAST get 5 free samples. I think I'm going to have to try some more things soon. Also, in case I haven't said it before...the samples are like really good sized. I've used these products every night since I've got them, and I've still got plenty left over. GO TRY THEM!!! =)


On a not so good note...Benefit Bad Gal Lash. It's awful! You might as well not even waste time putting mascara on, it does absolutely nothing but make my lashes darker, haha. If you were going to buy this mascara, STOP, and save up for like MUFE Smokey Lash or try Bee Royal or ANYTHING else, haha. I will say that if you don't want to spend the money for Smokey Lash there are really good mascaras at drug stores/Walmart. For example, I really like Rimmel, the pink one, I'm not sure what the name is and their new one in the purple tube is okay too but you have to put on several coats to get good volume. My favorite cheap kind is Max Factor's 2000 Calories. I don't care much for the Extreme one, just the original, and it's really good, best mascara I had used before Smokey Lash actually. But whatever you do, don't get Bad Gal Lash!! I've had 2 samples of this stuff, and I've thrown both away!!!


Also, I've finally made up my mind on the Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder by Mac...it's great! I realized this yesterday when after I put it on, it just seemed to make my skin glow and look so healthy. It may be the good skin routine I have going, too, but I love this powder stuff, too. It just seems to mold into your skin and even everything and just put a nice finishing touch on your face. I've used Mineral Veil before, and I thought it was good, but this stuff is wonderful!


So, as a re-cap...Pass on Benefit's Bad Gal Lash, but sooo try Best Bath Store!! And also, if you're on the hunt for a good finishing powder then try MAC's Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder.


On a side note...I just placed an order with Bee Royal for 2 mascaras and a lipstick, so those will be added to the review list as soon as I get them. =)


Later =) Go to bestbathstore.com!!!!!

TARYN

No comments:

Post a Comment